Twelve Days of Christmas #4 - A Tip for Relieving Holiday Stress

12.22.2006

Last year I was expecting a baby right at the busiest time of the holiday season so I got all of my shopping, decorating and baking done well in advance. I knew that most of the things that were so helpful then would not stick in my memory for a whole year.... so I made a list of reminders and helpful hints in the margin of my December 2006 calendar so I could be reminded this year. This list included notes of where I'd stashed certain holiday decorations, cookies that were especially popular at our house, and even a few gift suggestions for this year that were "tossed out" in casual conversation last year. Try it this year....you'll be surprised how helpful it is in December 2007.

0 comments:

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger