- Go to kitchen to make a cup of tea
- See basket of laundry that needs to be folded
- Which reminds you of the load of clothes that needs to be put in the dryer
- Which reminds you that you are out of dryer sheets
- Go to library to look for pencil to write "dryer sheets" on grocery list
- See envelope that you need to take to work in the morning
- Carry envelope to purse
- Which reminds you to leave a check for the housekeeper
- On your way to put check on kitchen counter, see many books on coffee table
- Put books in basket, which reminds you of the laundry that needs to be folded
- On your way to fold laundry, remember the housekeeper's check
- Go back to living room to get check, but can't find it
- While looking for the check, step on yesterday's toddler snack (eww)
- Go to get the vacuum but remember you lost the housekeeper's check
- Go back to look for the check
- In a break-through moment, realize you probably threw it in the book basket
- You did!
- Carry check to kitchen (whew!)
- Oh! The laundry!
- Must go see what is causing toddler to call your name over and over and over
- It's nothing (boy. cried. wolf.)
- Think a cup of tea (or something stronger) sounds good
- Go to kitchen to make a cup of tea......
Does this ever happen to you? (just checking)