Mercy, dear readers. I was just laying on the sofa in my keeping room eating peppermint ice cream (ok- and a brownie) and I couldn't stop thinking about all the things I plan to do on this long holiday weekend.
* Scrub my hardwood floors. I do it the only fashioned way with a rag while sliding around on a towel on my knees. And, by the way, does anyone else love the smell of Murphy's Oil Soap?
* Vacuum, dust and clean bathrooms. Ugh.
* Go to the chiropractor.
* Hang new pictures, revamp some of my collections already hung and probably patch some walls along the way. I do not measure when I hang art. I just pound the nail and take it from there.
* Buy plants. Plant plants in pots on the deck. Cross fingers that plants will not die before the weekend is over.
* Unload my car. Mama went on a little shopping adventure this afternoon. But did not deviate from my list (very much).
* Along with hubby, take the 2 year-old to the pool. Agonize over putting on a bathing suit. Will not get into the water as it will be very cold. The Corona Light I will be drinking will also be very cold. Avoid Carolyn the Pool Lady at all costs.
* Put away the plastic bins, empty planters and plate holder that have been sitting in the kitchen for too many weeks.
* Make a cake.
* Go to a graduation celebration Saturday evening.
* Host a margarita party Sunday for some neighbors.
* Wrap baby and birthday gifts. (See Mama's shopping adventure above).
* Decorate and organize the book shelf that's been sitting in our library for oh so many months now.
* Finish decorating Adam's **BIG BOY** room. His dad put up new window treatments today.
* Visit all my blogging friends to see what you're up to.
Whew! By the time Tuesday rolls around I'll be ready for some time off. Hope y'all have a great weekend.