How are you, all my blogging friends?
If you're like me, the post-Christmas haze is beginning to lift.
The kids' stuff that layed all over the house for days is beginning to find a place to roost.
The tree is down.
The Santas and Snowmen are once again bundled up in their bin in the basement.
And so are the wreaths and berries. (**sniff**)
And I am rejoicing in the fact that, until January 5, I do not have to:
* wear heels or pantyhose
* listen to talk radio during rush hour
* slurp down my coffee while listening to talk radio during rush hour
* rise at the crack of dawn
* say "hurry or we will be late" 1,327 times before 7:30am
* stop reading at 11pm because I have to get up at the crack of dawn
* sell something
* wear mascara
* eat lunch at my desk
* kiss anyone good-bye. I can just kiss them and stay!
* make any decisions more pressing than what to wear, eat or watch
But, I do still have to do the laundry and load/unload the dishwasher 699 times a day.
Santa failed to bring me a maid once again.
(But he did bring me a kickin' new dress that I'll be wearing out to dinner on our anniversary- a.k.a. New Year's Eve).
So, what's up at your house? What did Santa bring you?