Fall Fest: Decorated for Fall

10.08.2006

If you're like me, you like to decorate your house for every holiday. Over the years I have acquired quite an arsenal of decor. I've purchased most of it myself, but some of the most treasured things that I display year after year are gifts. Today I thought I'd share some pictures of our home, decorated for fall.



One thing that gives me great joy are my collections. I collect pumpkins, snowmen, and santas. Each season, I enjoy a little bit of "Christmas morning" as I unwrap each collected thing. This fall as I set out my pumpkins I has special memories of the place each was purchased, or of the person that gave it to me.

This pumpkin plate in the picture below was made by my mother. She used it for years as I was growing up, and now I use it in my kitchen.


And...here's a shot of my favorite little punkin' with some of my pumpkin collection.

Until next time, (happy decorating!)
Jill

0 comments:

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger