Who'da Thunk It?

4.06.2007

Wow! My first-ever blog award, from one of my favorite bloggers, Vader's Mom. To begin with, she's an Intellectual Property Rights Manager and a Paralegal in Entertainment Law. And I love her Thursday Thirteen series. (And, just for the record, her blog is second on my Favorites List, just after my husband's!)

When I started blogging just a few short months ago, I was mostly concerned with what I would write and what other people might find interesting. Little did I know that I'd find so many wonderful blogs to read and contemplate.

I nominate two blogs for this award, because all others I'd consider nominating have already gotten a nod. Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to up to five blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post, so that people can find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly Display the "Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.


Work, Marriage, Kids and One Old House: My wonderful husband keeps me thinking (and a whole lot more!) both in person and through his blog. We started blogging at the same time, and it's been a great time so far.

The Happiness Project: Whew! This one is awesome, folks. Gretchen undertook all things Happiness for one year. Make sure you read her bio. She's done some interesting stuff.

Happy Thinking!

0 comments:

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger