Blessed By Blogging

10.14.2007

Wow! To say blogging has been a blessing would be an understatement. I want to start off the week sharing some very thoughtful gifts and goodies I've received from blog friends in the past few weeks.

This adorable bag was delivered to me from Angie at Workin' That Preppy. She also made the Jill's Book Bag Leah won this summer. I've already carried this many times (yes, I do change my purse to match my outfit) and have literally been stopped on the street. Thanks, Angie!



Many of you know, I collect pumpkins, and went ga-ga over this sign hand-painted by Sandy. And just like that, out of the goodness of her pumpkin' lovin' heart, she sent it to me. I got it in the mail the day I got locked in the bathroom at the fall fest and had a back problem that took nearly two weeks to fix. I opened her package as I was reclining on an ice pack. A unique pick-me-up, indeed. This will hang in a very special place in our keeping room. Thank you so very much, Sandy!

And yesterday, the book I won over at Melissa's arrived in the mail...


...along with these beautiful biblical passage cards, AND personalized notecards, all hand-made by Melissa. Thank you! Thank you!


Next, I've been honored with some awards...

from Baba/aka The Night Owl

from Tammy, VAIL, Nadine and Jenn

and from Dianne.

I've truly been blessed beyond measure! Thank you all once again.

14 comments:

Annie :

What a bunch of WONDERFUL blessings!!!
Prayers for many more.
♥~annie

Susan :

Wow...what a great bundle of blessings! I sure wish you were able to join us in Savannah.

:-) Susan

justabeachkat :

Wow...you really had a good week. Congratulations on the awards and winning Melissa's giveaway. I love the purse you received. So cute. And the sign Sandy made is wonderful.

Hugs!
Kat

Cheryl Wray :

Wow!!! Look at all those wonderful goodies!

Susan :

You have indeed been blessed. Our blogworld is the BEST and everyone so loving and caring and sharing.

Congratulations on your awards!!! As you know, from my post the other day, I am one who definitely believes in them!!
Susan

Knit-Wit :

I agree - blogging has been a blessing to me also!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows :

Those are wonderful blessing! Enjoy them!

Lyndy :

Congratulations on the awards you certainly deserve them.

I know exactly what you mean, blogging has been such a blessing to me too. Otherwise, I would have never met you.

Have a great week.

Hugs, Lyndy

kdwhorses :

Congrats on your awards! Blogging has been a blessing to me as well. I have met some wonderful people. I am addicted to checking and keeping up with everyone! Loved all the goodies, it is so nice when we get things for us!

Momma Roar :

Blogging blessings! Great blessings indeed!!

Melanie Rimmer :

Congratulations on being given these awards, especially the Change Begins at Home award, which is how I found your delightful blog. Aren't you going to nominate other people and pass the awards along, so I can find more great blogs and bloggers?

Shawna :

Those are a blessing. I don't carry purses often, but I'd "borrow" that one if I had the chance! And I think homemade gifts are the best!! Love the bookmarks!

melissa :

Wow Jill, congrats on all your winnings!! You are very deserving of them all.

Melissa

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) :

What a great week. I love the bag!!! And that sign is really cute.

I got two beautiful pairs of earrings in the mail yesterday from a bloggy friend (Fabulous Mrs. Fussypants...she is a hoot...ya'll should check her out!) I need to post a picture of them.

Blogging buddies are a great bonus!

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger