* I find it hilarious to hear our two year old say, "I wuv my Pez."
* Our laundry gets together, has one heck of a party, and multiplies during the night.
* The PC version of Scrabble is addictive.
* I got to practice my You've Got To Be Kidding Me look when our eight year old asked if he could get on the computer mere minutes after he'd unwrapped a pile of new gifts.
* If I waited to buy it after Christmas because it would be on sale....it is sold out.
* If I paid full price for it because I was certain it would be sold out....there are plenty left.
* It is almost impossible for me to unwind and relax. If I'm not doing something, I am thinking about what I should be doing.
*I went to the office for 4 hours today.
* My passion for reading is still there. I've nearly finished a 400-pager!
* I'd like to slap the Suite Life right out of of Zac and Cody.
* I've grown to love the Robo Raptor. I think it could become my new pet. I wonder if I could teach him to do laundry?
* Laughter really is the best medicine.