Dear blogging friend, and fellow B Club member, Tonja tagged me for this:
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
1. Getting used to turning 30. If only I knew how easy it was back then!
2. Working at a big annual meeting in Florida. This particular year it was at Disney and we experienced rain - pouring rain! - every single day we were there. The sun came out the day we left.
3. Making plans to fly to Iowa to visit my family for the holidays.
4. Running 4 to 6 miles almost every day. Imagine!
5. Putting up a little artificial table-top tree in my apartment.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
1. Finish buying Christmas gifts.
2. Buy groceries.
3. Get meals and baking lists organized for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
4. Get my hair cut and colored.
5. Attend to final details of Sunday School Christmas Party.
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Give, give, give...especially to children
2. Build a dream home and buy a vacation home.
3. Hire as much household staff as I wanted, including a hairdresser and masseuse
5. Invest to grow my money even more
5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR
1. Big, permed hair
2. Anything off-the-shoulder
3. Anything that says "Hillary for President"
4. Puffer jacket
5 FAVORITE TOYS
5. Is a toddler a toy?
Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to join in.