HIGH FIVE

12.13.2007

Dear blogging friend, and fellow B Club member, Tonja tagged me for this:

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
1. Getting used to turning 30. If only I knew how easy it was back then!

2. Working at a big annual meeting in Florida. This particular year it was at Disney and we experienced rain - pouring rain! - every single day we were there. The sun came out the day we left.

3. Making plans to fly to Iowa to visit my family for the holidays.

4. Running 4 to 6 miles almost every day. Imagine!

5. Putting up a little artificial table-top tree in my apartment.


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
1. Finish buying Christmas gifts.
2. Buy groceries.
3. Get meals and baking lists organized for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
4. Get my hair cut and colored.
5. Attend to final details of Sunday School Christmas Party.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Give, give, give...especially to children
2. Build a dream home and buy a vacation home.
3. Hire as much household staff as I wanted, including a hairdresser and masseuse
4. Travel
5. Invest to grow my money even more

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR
1. Big, permed hair
2. Anything off-the-shoulder
3. Anything that says "Hillary for President"
4. Puffer jacket
5. Legwarmers

5 FAVORITE TOYS
1. Computer
2. iPod
3. Camera
4. Blackberry
5. Is a toddler a toy?

Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to join in.

6 comments:

Nadine :

Your lists were great. I love what you would never wear - I agree, especially the Hilary button. I love your list of favorite toys.

Tonja :

Thanks for playing! And I most definitely say a toddler is a toy.
And lots of fun, too...as long as you keep his batteries charged!

Linda :

I can't play along right now but I sure enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you are doing well.
Blessings,
Linda

Susan :

You crack me up...can I move next door and share that hairdresser and masseuse? I LOVE your list!

I got my hair done today for the Debutante Ball tomorrow...ran into the nail salon to get polish changed and promptly smeared EVERY TOE by leaving too early!!!! So...when I bought shoes tonight, I bought some that would cover my toes since I have NO time to run back to the nail salon...so I think I'd have to add a manicurist to your list....

Hugs,

:-) Susan

Tammy :

I loved reading this list, Jill!

Yep, when I turned 30 I was still single and doing my workout tape 4-5 times per week...imagine! LOL

And I just now read your post below on toddler bad face days...Jill, that was priceless! Absolutely wonderful!

Melissa in Mel's World :

Love it!

I really got a chance to "get to know you" better through it...

Thanks!

Will play along soon...actually want to, just running (again) out of the door!

Melissa

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger