I've been blessed by more bloggy goodness this weekend.
First off, I received the positively preppy package I won from KK over at Preppy Pink Crocodile. The adorable preppy tote was filled with note cards, napkins, party supplies, the Essentially Lilly Holidays book, and this adorable apron...among other things.
Thank you! This was fun and I appreciate your thoughtfulness so much.
My dear friend Kat, whom I've met in person twice (so far!) passed on this award to me. I'm supposed to list six things that make me happy, and then pass the award on to six people. Besides the obvious family, friends, and faith... these particular things made me very happy this weekend:
1. Spending time with my family and meeting a new family member for the first time (more on that this week!)
2. Freshly washed and ironed sheets.
3. Coconut cream pie with a cup of decaf coffee.
4. A glass of red wine with a little taste of chocolate
5. Newly cleaned and organized kitchen cabinets.
6. The spectacular Olympic Games. Makes me very proud to be an American.
I would like to pass this award to the following:
1. Leigh Ann at Learning to Live and Living to Learn
2. Belle at a Life of a Southern Belle
3. Melissa at Mel's World
4. Lynne at Lynne's Little Corner of the World
5. Melene at Sing for Joy
6. Stacy at Vader's Mom