My sweet, adorable blogging (and IRL) friend, Kat, passed this award on to me.
Thanks you so much, Kat! You're a blessing to me in so many ways - and you're certainly one fabulous lady yourself!
Here are the rules:
Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post.
When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them.
Post five winners and link it back to them as well.
Post five of your addictions.
Add the award image.
Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Regarding the addictions...
I thought I'd keep the Spirit of the Season alive by posting about my most addictive Christmas addictions:
1. Little boys in footy pajamas, especially freshly bathed with their hair combed to the side on their sweet little head.
2. Candy canes - I'm partial to the tiny ones that you can eat in one bite. No nibbling of candy canes for me.
3. Christmas Trees - I love every single Christmas tree I see. No Christmas tree can be ugly (can it?)
4. Sugar cookies - Can't make the roll-out/cut-up kind myself, but I'll take the plain round ones with a little frosting and sprinkles on top.
5. Shopping - Well, this is really an addiction at any time of year, but more so right now. I honestly love the hustle and bustle that goes along with holiday shopping. Except I don't like the hustle and bustle of driving to get to the shopping.
In the spirit of fabulous and The Season, I tag my Georgia Girls:
1. Buford Betty - Who wants to buy shoes but is resisting the urge.
2. ClemsonGirl - My partner and Hostess with the Mostess for Bloggy Christmas Swap.
3. Mom on the Run - Spent Thanksgiving in Hawaii **sigh**
4. Maggi - Helped to light up the Marietta Square for the holidays (and makes darn cute stockings)
5. Gracie Beth- An adorable college prep at Tennessee, but calls GA home.
Let's hear it girls! Addictions, please.