Hello Cupcake!

10.30.2009

Last night I baked cupcakes to bring to work today and to bring to a Halloween party on Saturday.

Not too long ago I found Gartner Studios cupcake picks with printable stickers while browsing the wedding aisles in Michaels looking for tulle. The Gartner website has free online printing templates for their various products and they are very easy to use.

Think of all the possibilities for these picks:

Your favorite team's logo or abbreviation for a college game day party along with sugar sprinkles in your team's colors.

JOY! for Christmas cupcakes

Name, initials or monogram as shown here for a bridal shower, baby shower or birthday.

XOXO atop red velvet cupcakes for Valentine's Day.

Or how about 4-OH! for that milestone birthday we all love to hate. ha!



Here's what I came up with for my Halloween cupcakes.


Devil's food cake, white icing, candy corn and a little BOO! makes for some yummy fun.

10 comments:

Suburban Princess :

Yum!!
I love the picks!

Justabeachkat :

Cute!

Gracie Beth :

Those are too cute! I am obsessed with cupcakes!

The Pink Chick :

These are precious! Love your little boo cupcakes!

Just Mom :

They're adorable!

Nadine :

Nice job. Looks yummy.

Miss Jody :

Very nice!!!
I copied the link...thank you!! :)
Now ...how about a cupcake?

Have a great Halloween Party!!

Mrs. Potts :

Super cute cupcakes!!
I found you through Molly Lou Gifts - you have a new follower. :)

Polka Dot Moon :

De-lish! Just found you through Molly Lou Gifts :)

LOVE your name {it's my 20 month olds too :) }

Happy Halloween!
Denise

Henley on the Horn :

Impressive! Now where is my cupcake:)?!

Jillian Inc. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger